Golden cup Promo terms and conditions
Find And Win A Golden Ticket!
Thirty Second Bean Company Pty Ltd.
ABN 57 100 123 699,
1/16 Baker Street,
Banksmeadow NSW 2019.
Start Date: 12.00am AEST Monday 3 July 2023
End Date: 11:59pm AEST Monday 31 July 2023
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
Entry Method and Determination
This Promotion is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winners.
To enter the Promotion, an eligible entrant must:
1. Place any online order from camposcoffee.com during the Promotional Period.
2. 21 Golden Tickets (each a “Golden Ticket”) will be randomly dropped into online orders during the Promotional Period.
3. Prize winners will be randomly selected and contain a golden ticket in their order.
4. For the Major Prize winner, the Golden Ticket will include instructions to contact a Campos representative with a unique code displayed on the Golden Ticket to reference when claiming the Major Prize. The Major Prize must by claimed within 3 months of the receipt of their order.
5. For Minor Prize winners, the Golden Ticket will include a unique code to enter at checkout to redeem their 12-month coffee subscription. Subscription must be redeemed within 3 months of the Promotion end date.
6. Each winner’s last name, initial and postcode must be published by 30/08/23 on the Website (as specified above).
7. Each winner’s last name, initial and postcode may also be published on the Promoter’s website/s, social media page/s and in any other promotional material that the Promoter considers relevant. By entering the Promotion, the entrant consents to the Promoter publishing their details, including their social media handle/s.
Unlimited entries per person are allowed. No minimum spend. A maximum of one (1) Golden Ticket will be placed in a given order.
Prize Details and Value of Prize Pool
The total prize pool value for this competition is $19,199.
There will be 1 Major Prize and 20 Minor Prizes during the Promotional Period.
(1) La Marzocco Linea Micra (colour: white) RRP $5,999
(2) 20 x 12-month Campos Coffee Subscriptions RRP $660 (per prize). The subscription includes: Superior Blend 1kg (either beans or ground), delivered every month for 12 consecutive months.
Entrants may only win once (excludes SA residents who are eligible to win multiple prizes).
Prize Winners Notification
Major Prize winner must contact Campos Representative within 3 months of receiving the order containing the Golden Ticket and reference the unique code on the Golden Ticket to claim the prize.
Minor Prize winners must use unique code on the Golden Ticket at checkout to redeem coffee subscription. The subscription must be redeemed within 3 months of the Promotion ending.
A second chance draw will be held for any unclaimed prizes. The draw will be held at Plexus, Level 4, 411, Collins St, Melbourne, VIC, 3000 on 13/11/23 at 12:00 pm AEDT. The winners will be contacted via email and phone within seven (7) days of the re-draw. The re-draw winners will be published on the Website (as outlined above) by 20/11/23.
ACT Permit No. TP 23/01071, SA Permit No. T23/829 and NSW Authority TP/00049.
Standard Terms and Conditions
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (including the Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (including the Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Conditions of Entry and Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner’s surname, initial and city or town or postcode of residence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third-party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Australian Consumer Law and Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- To the extent permitted by law, if for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries and entrants in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.